mardi 23 novembre 2021

Mini fireplace and Christmas lights.










 



We are having sunny Autumn weather here, but as we have full moon during the night, we are having frost.
I like this weather cold but shiny.

Things are nearly being settled here and it allows me to prepare Christmas. I don’t know if we will be able to gather, but despite of the bad news I decided to continue my decoration.

On Friday I will have my third injection.
My son in Dubai had his sanitary pass yesterday, his wife is still waiting.
Each time he is coming to France we don’t know if they’ll be allowed until the last minute.

This morning, I can see the sparrows, pigeon turtle doves and blackbirds having their breakfast.
We buy one kilo grains each week and we have so many birds in our garden all winter!

On my Xmas shopping time, I found this small fireplace. Bandit ( my dog) was scared of the fire.
 
I have a fireplace, a real one, but i don’t use it at the moment some work must have been done on it before I use it again.

I apologise, but I still have problems with blogger
Most of the time I can’t live comments.

Have a nice day!



3 commentaires:

  1. The small fireplace is nice. I hope you can use the real one soon. It gives a lot of joy.
    It is good that you have many birds in your garden. Feed them, they need it.:)
    I got my 3rd injection yesterday.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. We are enjoying the birds coming to our feeders also.
    Thursday is Thanksgiving here in the USA, so we are still in autumn decoration mode. We'll start decorating for Christmas on the weekend by taking down autumn first.

    RépondreSupprimer

A cold and Easter chocolate.

Hello Friends! Since a few days I was not feeling well. Tomorrow I was very cold with fever I thought it was my fifth covid! But my husband ...