vendredi 26 novembre 2021

Xmas cookies cutting shapes

These are from last year.


Hello dear Friends,
Today started well , with a early Skype call from my son! He was in the Dubai Mall at Marks and Spencer .
My daughter in law trying to find some new clothes as she is pregnant.
The baby is moving well.
With my son we  decided that his future baby will wear his baby clothes, as I kept preciously all my children baby clothes in a safe place , like jewels!
I had the idea to give them to my children.
Yesterday, I received my new oven, ready for Xmas baking and cooking!
I had problems to find one, because of COVID shops are not well delivered.
I did not want a connected one, but in fact I have one!
Connected to my phone 
It has lots of different fonctions
It can be steam for bread baking, special program for pizza…. It has a cooking probe ( i hope it’s the correct word)
for meat and poultry 
9 different fonctions.
Last night I connected it to the wifi  and I was proud of myself to have done it with success ( it took me some time, but it is done! ) it is hard when you are getting older to keep “ Connected “ to the modern world!
It’s a hard job, but it is necessary nowadays but I don’t want to give up .
Now, I am ready for my Xmas baking!
I already prepared the cookies cutting shapes I used with my children each Xmas .
I have quite a lot now. They come from different countries and places and I love to make them.
This afternoon I will have my third Covid injection
I am prepared to have a painful arm for a few days!
I wish you all a nice weekend.












 

5 commentaires:

  1. You have lots of lovely cookie cutters. We will be purchasing a new stove in a year or so and don't really want a "connected" one, either, but I'm afraid there's not much choice. Good for you for connecting to the wifi!
    I will be starting some Christmas decorating and baking today, as well as doing the laundry and some cleaning. The sun is shining and I am happy.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I never heard of an oven connecting to the internet. Amazing!
    You have so many cookie cutters. That oven will be busy.
    I really like the cookies that make a tree.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Wow! That's a very fancy oven. I don't know it I would use all of that but it must be fun to learn.
    I have a big collection of cookie cutters too, that I have used with my children and now my grandchildren.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I hope that your arm won't be too sore, but I fear it will be! Rest, if you can. But you will probably be busy baking in that beautiful new oven. I think it is hard to "keep connected" also. But it seems to be necessary for life now! Everything is connected, everything is wifi or by the phone. I think you were so clever to keep the children's clothes. That is a precious gift for your granchild!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. How lovely that you kept your children's clothes to pass on to the next generation. Your new oven looks very fine. I hope your baking goes well. Sometimes one has to get used to the idiosyncrasies of a new oven.

    RépondreSupprimer

Problem occurred with my last post.

 Sorry I had a problem with my last post I ´ll try to fix the problem this weekend. Hope you’ll enjoy your weekend! See you very soon.