mercredi 10 novembre 2021

Early decoration.





 Hello Friends,

I usually start my Christmas decorations beginning of December, but as I am very busy I decided to start now.

I’ll do the Xmas tree in December just before the arrival of my son!

I used my dehydrated oranges as you can see.

I have lots of decorations, but my favorites at the moment are the white ones.





And you which colour are you going to use for your Christmas decoration ?




These are my two new pieces!

7 commentaires:

  1. Lovely decorations! My decorations are mostly in red and green. This year I am not sure how I will decorate, since we are moving into our new home December 20!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. My colours of decoration are red, white, silver and gold.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I have no color scheme. I have a lot of Christmas decorations that I have been collecting for many years and I just put them all out.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I really like your trees! I like white decorations too.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Your decorations are lovely!! I haven't decided yet how I will decorate. Hopefully it will be more simple than last year.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. I go for red and green, but also mix in lots of woodsy brown ornaments. Woodland animals and birds. I'm not a big decorater. I mostly decorate my big windowseat area. It's just me, so I don't go to a lot of effort. :) I like lots of creches, too.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Lovely decorations, Catherine. I like the way you've used the dried orange slices. I am a fan of lots of white, with red, and natural greenery. I will start decorating at the first Sunday of Advent.

    RépondreSupprimer

A cold and Easter chocolate.

Hello Friends! Since a few days I was not feeling well. Tomorrow I was very cold with fever I thought it was my fifth covid! But my husband ...