samedi 20 novembre 2021

Ideas for Christmas.








 Today, we went to get the Christmas decorations for our table in my favorite shop “ Grains de folie”. I found some beautiful  candle holders.




I don’t know yet how I will use them on the table and if we will be able to gather for Xmas, but I keep positive and continue my Xmas shopping!


4 commentaires:

  1. Your little candle holders are very festive. I hope that you will be able to gather for Christmas and not have restrictions.
    Have fun making preparations!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Decorate even if it's just for yourself. I do hope your family can come though.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I want to go shopping with you. Such pretty things!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Such pretty candle holders. They will add a special glow wherever you place them.

    RépondreSupprimer

Preparing…

This morning I am preparing our children and grandchildren arrival, as we don’t know yet the date of their arrival. June or July? I bought a...