lundi 8 novembre 2021

Around Home.








Hello Friends,
Autumn is here and mornings are cold with frost.
The leave of the virginia  creeper  are now turning red.
The moles are back on the lawn Nono the robot being gone to wintering.
We are trying to plant the bulbs and every weekend we are going to my mother’s flat to clean and sort out what to keep or not as she is going to a retirement home.
I am preparing Xmas decorations when I have time.
My son is coming for three weeks for Xmas this year.
I will be organising my Xmas decoration soon!
I wish you a nice week and will come back soon on blogland, I hope!
THANK YOU very much for your visits and comments.

4 commentaires:

  1. Virginia Creeper has such pretty leaves in autumn. You are busy with the cleaning and the bulb planting. I am starting to think about Christmas, but won't do any decorating until after the first of Advent.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. With our time change here in the states back to standard time, we are now experiencing out first dark evenings. It really does feel like time to get ready for the holidays now.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. The virginia creeper leaves are so pretty!
    I'm happy for you having your son home for 3 weeks!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Christmas is coming so fast. How awesome that your son will be able to spend it with you. Mxx

    RépondreSupprimer

A cold and Easter chocolate.

Hello Friends! Since a few days I was not feeling well. Tomorrow I was very cold with fever I thought it was my fifth covid! But my husband ...