mercredi 17 novembre 2021

What about lighting a candle?



 Hello Friends,

Here we are having the 5 th COVID wave , like many European countries. So today, I have been doing some Xmas shopping in our small shops . Some European countries are back to lockdowns.
I will have my 3rd injection next week.
At the moment the shops are quite, just before the Xmas rush.
When back, I  finished the mantel decoration 
And this afternoon I will prepare the papers for the retirement homes. 
Soon I will light a scented candle and have a cup of tea.



The candle scent is Xmas tree and I gave myself a gift!
Guerlain’s Petite robe noire, smells of black cherry.
Good smells are good to relax!
Tonight I will visit your blogs.
Tomorrow I have to go and do some papers at my mother’s rest house and this weekend buy a new oven,
Continue to clean my mother’s flat.
It’s a busy week, but I manage to have breaks.
I wish you a nice day or nice evening.

4 commentaires:

  1. You have such a busy life. I think a scented candle and a cup of tea is a very good idea.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Taking a break with a cup of tea and a candle quietens the heart and mind. The scent looks so lovely and I love its name!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Your mantle looks lovely! I am also a fan of good smells.
    Covid is really surging in our area too.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Your decorations are lovely. I'm glad you are taking time to be good to yourself during these busy times


    RépondreSupprimer

A cold and Easter chocolate.

Hello Friends! Since a few days I was not feeling well. Tomorrow I was very cold with fever I thought it was my fifth covid! But my husband ...