dimanche 14 novembre 2021

An Autumn day.




 Hello Friends,

This month of November will be very difficult.

I have to find a retirement home for my mother and have only one month! Tomorrow I will visit one with a friend who already have her mother there.

I have lots and lots of paper to do because I chose four of them for the moment.

No time left to do anything . My husband helps me to empty and clean her flat.

My son and his wife are arriving 17th Décembre and the new windows and doors should arrive at the same time.

I hope to have time to do Xmas decorations and prepare Xmas lunch.

I took pictures of our Japanese maple from our garden.

We will try to have a rest this Sunday and plan everything for the coming month.

I wish you a nice week , see you soon.

8 commentaires:

  1. You have always a lot of work.Look after yourself! I was good to read in my blog that you will have a quiet Sunday in your armchair with a coffee. You need relaxing time. I wish you all the best!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. The Japanese maple are very nice!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Your tree is beautiful! I hope your work with finding a good retirement home for your mother goes well. Take time to relax and take care of yourself too. Warm wishes from Marit Johanne

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. The last of the autumn leaves, so lovely.
    Be sure to tale care of yourself in this busy time of taking care of others.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. This is a very hard thing to do. I hope you find a good one and your mother is happy there.
    Our Japanese Maple is beautiful too!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. I hope you find a lovely home for your Mother. I'm sure it's a busy and also stressful time for all of you. Take care, GM

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Autumn is beautiful in your garden. You do have a lot to accomplish. Remember to take each day as it comes, and to breathe deeply. Take care of yourself while you take care of others. Hugs, Lorrie

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. You are very busy! With important chores, too. I hope you get a good place for your mother. Does your friend like the place her mom is at? I am sure you are very much looking forward to your son and wife's arrival! The fall foliage looks so beautiful. Living flames.

    RépondreSupprimer

Preparing…

This morning I am preparing our children and grandchildren arrival, as we don’t know yet the date of their arrival. June or July? I bought a...