jeudi 18 novembre 2021

End of year and blog Anniversary.

















 























Hello Friends,

Soon, it will my second blog Anniversary.
I created one about 12 years ago and had to stop it after 
Some years because of health problems.
I am glad to be on blogland and I am very glad to have met you. It’s always a beautiful adventure to meet people from all over the world.
You have helped me after my surgeries, when I had very difficult times and during the lockdowns.
I don’t know if we will be allowed to have our families for Xmas , we may be in lockdown again.
I hope you will be able to spend the Holidays with your loved ones. It’s a very sad time we all are going through, I am thinking of Xmas and hope my son will be able to come .
Thank you for your visit and comments all along the year! We 
See you soon.

5 commentaires:

  1. Congratulations on your second anniversary.:)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Congratulations on your anniversary. I am very glad that I have met you on your blog. On a dark and grey November day it is a pleasure to enjoy the beautiful photos. I hope it will be able to meet family at Christmas.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I am happy to have found you late in your second year of blogging. I hope things get better in time for Christmas. Here we are gearing up for Thanksgiving next week. The people I will be with are vaccinated and most have the booster shot too. I just hope this holiday doesn't become a spreader for others.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Happy Bloggoversary! I'm happy to have found you.
    Your photos are just gorgeous!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Congratulations on your second blog anniversary. I do hope you will be allowed to meet with your family for Christmas. Last year we could not, and it was very sad. So far, this year is looking good. Your photos are beautiful representations of your lovely region of Normandy.

    RépondreSupprimer

Garden and countryside

Today, I had to go back to the shop we bought our table and chairs. The delivery man yesterday said I had to go back to the shop, something ...