jeudi 17 mars 2022

Some quiet after all this agitation.

Hello

Today is a nice Spring day as I must stay home for some time i baked a sour cherry cake, listen to Chopin’s first concerto and read my cosy mystery book in my armchair on the picture.


)99
Isn’t it beautiful?
I must change the mantel decoration for an Easter one 🐣 
The big leaves are wasabi
I lit a yankee candle and listen to the music which is very relaxing
I will have a piece at five with a cup of tea.
My place to read by the fireplace
This is the wasabi
This is the 8 th book of the saga

 Hope you are enjoying your day.

I am glad to be back in the country after having been to Dubai and I saw enough people for one whole year! A little bit of silence!

7 commentaires:

  1. i loved flowers ,spring in your part of land is spectacular :)

    thank you for beautiful glimpse of inner house ,it is awesomely decorated and cozy !
    blessings!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I can read that you have a good day. Thanks for the nice photos.I always enjoy them.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. How lovely to see your garden with the pretty flowers and bright green herbs. Reading by the fire is so cozy, and it's what I'm doing here today, too, across the globe. Your home looks very comfortable.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. The flowers are so beautiful. And your home looks so nice, a good place to enjoy a piece of cake and a good book.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Enjoy your day in your beautiful, peaceful surroundings.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Your flowers mare so lovely and the sour cherry cake looks wonderful.
    I also find that people wear me out and after being with a crowd I just want solitude.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Such pretty flowers! The cake looks yummy.
    Enoy your quiet time!

    RépondreSupprimer

A Birthday 🍰

 Hello Friends ! This week I found this little house for Maxime My morning coffee with yesterday cookies 🍪 to start the day! Mug from Emma ...