lundi 21 mars 2022

Happy Spring !!!

News from my son ´s  expédition  in Svalbard North Pole
Happy Spring!

I got these daffodils in our field behind the house, they are 20 years old and getting bigger and bigger each year!
We will have a nice Spring week and yesterday we had to queue 
At the car wash after the episode of sand storm from Sahara, everybody had to clean their cars especially the windscreen!




Some Pretzels for tonigh 🥨 


Today I will finish reading my 8th book, do the washing as a Monday , do some dusting …
Happy Spring week!




4 commentaires:

  1. Happy Spring to you too. The daffodils are beautiful.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. The daffodils are so pretty and I love the softer yellow. They look perfect in your blue and white vase. Welcome to spring!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I remember daffodils in the fields where I grew up in the country. My bouquet of daffodils is from the grocery store, but they were grown just north of here in the Skagit Valley.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Happy Spring! The daffodils are very pretty. I prefer them to the cold and wind where your son is. :)

    RépondreSupprimer

Problem occurred with my last post.

 Sorry I had a problem with my last post I ´ll try to fix the problem this weekend. Hope you’ll enjoy your weekend! See you very soon.