mardi 8 mars 2022

On m’y way to the Dubai Mall

Yesterday, was a very hot day, so I decided to go in the Mall to get cool air. I went throughout old town which was very calm because of the heat and people being at work.
This is like a village in a big noisy town.
In the end of the afternoon you can hear children playing together
Dogs going for a walk…
There are no cars coming inside .

Yesterday, was my son’s Birthday and women’s day.
I went to the Mall to get a present and went to the children level
I had a look for baby boy’s clothes but so more princess dresses than boy’s clothes, but I found what I wanted there.


The Mall has 1300 shops if I remember and you may walk many kilometres! Yesterday I walked 7 km.
Today, it is still very hot and I think I will go out later in the day.
Have a nice day.
 

1 commentaire:

  1. Take care in the extreme heat. The mall looks like a good place to cool off. I read your later post about being in the hospital before I read this one. hugs, Lorrie

    RépondreSupprimer

Happy Easter 🐣 !

Who is under this blanket? Bandit my dog 🐕 and this is how I feel today! As I had covid at Xmas I am not well for Easter ! I still am shive...