samedi 5 mars 2022

Sending you some heat and sun

Hello friends!

Here I am, today it was cloudy but hot! 30 C
I took some pictures from where I am staying ( my son’s)
I am on the balcony hearing the prayer time.
Many people in the Malls , but today I did some shopping.
Next time I will take pictures from the fountains and from the town. I should to the Dubai expo  2020 which could not take place on time because of the sanitary conditions.
I send you a little bit of heat from there!
See you soon.



I love this place which is called “old town”



 

4 commentaires:

  1. It's like another world.

    Beautiful balcony!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Beautiful views from a world very different from my own. It's sunny here today, but only 10 degrees which is very far from 30. Enjoy your visit.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. It's good to hear from you. Beautiful photos!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Oh how lovely to feel the warmth of the sun!

    RépondreSupprimer

A very hot day.

Today, we went to the windmill to get some fresh flour then we decided to go shopping. We are used to go shopping each time we go there. Aft...