samedi 12 mars 2022

Dubai international expo

Today, my son wanted to go to visit the expo Dubai 2020
We had to drive a long way in the desert before arriving 
Today it was 40 degrees, so hot!
Then I visit the whole site in a wheel chair pushed by my son.
This is the expo UAE the creation of the town of Dubai 50 years ago

At first they fishing pearls
They have brought sand to re create the desert. Me in the desert!
Difficult to wear a mask by 40 degrees.
There were people from all over the world, lots of people!
This is the car I had to climb in….difficult for me, but not for young people!
My daughter in law expecting her

 



Back home with our driver!

2 commentaires:

  1. So good that you were able to visit expo Dubai 2020, as it was something you wanted to do. You have a good son that takes care of his mother.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Glad you were able to visit the expo!

    RépondreSupprimer

A Birthday 🍰

 Hello Friends ! This week I found this little house for Maxime My morning coffee with yesterday cookies 🍪 to start the day! Mug from Emma ...