vendredi 18 mars 2022

Sand and snow!



 Hello

This is how I found my car this morning! 

Some sand from the Sahara came two days ago at 5 o’clock and the colour outside became sepia all orange and I had to lit the light. In the south of France the snow in the mountains became of an orange colour and everything was covered with a thick amount of sand.

Last night I was cold as it was freezing outside and went to see the boiler. It was out of order the technician came this morning and an electronic component is out so we have no heating no water until Monday, but they brought us electric radiators.




My daughter and her husband went to Iceland and had problems with their rented car very big problems.

My son is on his way to Svalbard in Norway for 10 days doing a trek it is -45 C and they sleep under a tent! Nice to be young !I hope everything goes well as  our family have problems at the moment. But I keep positive and relax as there is nothing I can do🙂

I put.y Norwegian sweater on an d Norwegian scarf! They are usually too hot for our weather, but now I feel warm enough I am glad I have



Isn’t he cute but he will be sleeping outside
Very hard for a baby.


This is what he saw during his first expedition and this is what scares me  there are a lot of polar bears  and they have to have guns only in case of attack. I love these picture.
Today I am listening to Brahms - Ein Deutsches Requiem and finish my seventh book.
I wished my amaryllis was white ! 
They will have a blog during the expedition so we can follow him.

Today Spring weather after last night frost

3 commentaires:

  1. I would have never imagined that sand from the Sahara would reach France. I hope your son has a good expedition to Norway. The polar bear photo is beautiful. Enjoy your reading, and stay warm!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Sand from the Sahara in France is very surprising!
    I hope all of your troubles get taken care of soon, and your son's trip is exciting and SAFE!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. That sand storm is quite something. Glad it's gotten nicer. Beautiful flowers!

    RépondreSupprimer

My collection.

The peonies is slowly opening, it is long because we don’t have enough sun 🌞 ! Today, let me show you some of my « Biscuit » collection . B...