jeudi 10 mars 2022

Dubaï by night.







This is Dubai opera.
 Hello friends,


Today, I was better after the stay in the hospital and the strong antibiotics treatment. 
It is very , very hot and I went out this morning and tonight with my son. These are the pictures he took for me.
My husband already booked an appointment to a clinic in France  the next day of my arrival and we will see.
I don’t know if I will be able to visit the Dubai exhibition.
I hope you enjoy the pictures

3 commentaires:

  1. Yes, I am enjoying the pictures! I hope you are getting the care you need. I'm glad you are feeling better.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I am so glad you are feeling better. Beautiful photos of Dubai. Take good care of yourself.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I'm so glad you are feeling better. It sure is beautiful there!

    RépondreSupprimer

Problem occurred with my last post.

 Sorry I had a problem with my last post I ´ll try to fix the problem this weekend. Hope you’ll enjoy your weekend! See you very soon.