lundi 7 mars 2022

My walk of the day.


 Hello Friends
Here is the Dubai fountains’ show.

I started to walk this morning as it was cool, but now it is threeO’clock and the sun is burning, so I went home to have a rest.  I had my breakfast at the “ Au pain quotidien “ french words but English food and I had my scrambled eggs, then I went to the Mall to have a look at the shops and went to Marks and Spencer

I found a beautiful phone in the ladies rest room and had to bring to the lost and found.

Then I went to other shops and met a lot of people coming from all over the world. I went to the Dubai Mall souk , had a lemon month at the Shakespeare and co and an ice cream  at Eataly..

I take my time and try to enjoy, because I don’t think I can come back for awhile. My daughter in law ‘s parents are going to leave their country Moldova to escape and we are very worried. The baby is due to arrive very soon.

Her parents should go to France where they have relatives .

I took some pictures on my way and I found some flowers.

I keep hoping for better news and that peace is back!

(Above are the Dubai fountains”

Now I will have a rest reading on the balcony.



SORRY ! I CAN’T  LEAVE COMMENTS ON YOUR BLOGS 

AGAIN! I will try when back home with my IPAD








4 commentaires:

  1. It is so nice to see the pictures! Enjoy the time with your family!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. All the water looks beautiful and cool. I am happy you can stay to help your daughter-in-law when the baby comes. I hope her parents make it safely out of Moldova. Such a tragic time for the world. I pray for peace.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Thanks for sharing photos of a place I will never visit.
    People all over thew world are being impacted by what Putin is doing.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Wow - incredible beauty! The war situation is so sad and without cause. I hope your DIL's parents make it out.

    RépondreSupprimer

A cold and Easter chocolate.

Hello Friends! Since a few days I was not feeling well. Tomorrow I was very cold with fever I thought it was my fifth covid! But my husband ...