vendredi 25 mars 2022

Spring and the wake up of wildlife.

 Hello Friends, it was supposed to be a quiet day… but as soon as I woke up and let Bandit out in the garden, I heard a noise of fighting under the edge and then rushed out I knew hedgehogs hide under the hedges. They are protected animals and Bandit had already killed one! So I struggled with him but as he is a hunting dog ( jack parson Russell) it was hard to get him the poor hedgehog released as he was shaking him very hard. But I succeeded and then he had a shower to prevent the fleas. He had a bleeding mouth It must be hurting.

After the rescue of the neighbour’s hens today another rescue. I did not have time to take a picture as he ran away !

The is the joy of living in the country!

I wish you a lovely weekend.

I hope I will have a Zen weekend with sunshine!





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Problem occurred with my last post.

 Sorry I had a problem with my last post I ´ll try to fix the problem this weekend. Hope you’ll enjoy your weekend! See you very soon.