mercredi 9 juin 2021

Roses!









 Hello Friends,

Today, my ankle is a little better and I will do some painting outside. We are having a very nice weather, more like Summer
And we are expecting 30 C this weekend and next week.
I hope you enjoy your day!

7 commentaires:

  1. The roses are beautiful. The weather is also warm here, like in summer, The temperature is more than 30 C. I do not want more, because I do not like hot weather.
    Enjoy your day with painting and being in the garden!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Beautiful roses. June is such a lovely month. The roses are blooming here, too, although it's been quite cool. Enjoy your time in the garden!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I love Roses and your are so lovely!!
    I hope you had a good day.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. It seems that it went from winter to summer with no inbetween! Just suddenly, BLOOMS of roses everywhere! Just gorgeous. I love all of them but the ones that start peach and turn white are just incredible. It's like two rose colors on one busy. The littler rose with the vivid pink blooms held upright are extremely charming, too! All of them are!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Your roses look absolutely stunning! I am going to prune all mine in about two weeks as my moon gardening calendar tells me this is good pruning time (we are in mid winter here). Its a job I don't enjoy but must be done. xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. June is certainly rose month. Ours are starting to bloom too.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Wow - you have so many beautiful plants!
    Glad your ankle is doing better.

    RépondreSupprimer

A Birthday 🍰

 Hello Friends ! This week I found this little house for Maxime My morning coffee with yesterday cookies 🍪 to start the day! Mug from Emma ...