jeudi 10 juin 2021

David Austin’s English roses.










I am looking for the name of this one if you know English roses do you think it is called Heritage?



 Hello Friends

Today, I looked in my “David Austin’s English roses”’ book, because I forgot the name of these roses…if you know English roses do you think it’s called ThePilgrim?

I love David Austin’s roses and this book is very interesting
You learn everything about how to keep the roses.
I am going back to my painting while the weather is fine and not too hot!

5 commentaires:

  1. I like your roses but the teapot with the mug and tray are also nice.
    Have a good work!:)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I did not keep up with the "new" roses. I just know the old-fashioned ones. I remember when the David Austin roses started getting so popular. What beauties they are. Your yard is just awash in beautiful blooms now. Such a difference a month makes!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Yes, I think the yellow one might be "Pilgrim". We have some David Austin roses too, including Pilgrim, but I have lost track of their names.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I love David Austin roses and have several in my garden, but I'm no expert and can't help you with the names of your beautiful roses. The book sounds lovely.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. I like the lovely tea pot and mug in the third photo. Even the tray has a rose on it. So charming.

    RépondreSupprimer

My collection.

The peonies is slowly opening, it is long because we don’t have enough sun 🌞 ! Today, let me show you some of my « Biscuit » collection . B...