lundi 19 août 2024

Waiting for better days and holidays!

 Hello friends!

I don’t know what’s wrong in our family at the moment… but our daughter has got COVID, I have health problems again and the nurse is coming tomorrow morning our son

Flew to Oslo then Iceland for two days and then fly to Greenland to embark a sailing boat for 10 days on photographing cruise and this morning I had a message telling me he was not well! We told him to see a doctor if not well tomorrow before leaving, my husband had vertigo and the dog was sick all night and we had to take him out 4 times.

I had a little relief on Saturday and we went grocery shopping, had a quick lunch and I wanted to go out a little 

So we went to one of my favourite shop and my husband gifted me this jeans bagwith embroidered  butterflies 🦋 on it


I forgot I had a trench coat that will perfectly goes with it.our holidays are approaching and I hope to get better soon. At the same time our daughter will leave for Bergen and the Lofoten island ( hope her husband catch COVID before leaving) as it is said” keep our fingers crossed !”
I will rest this week and do what I can!

Hope you enjoy your week.







4 commentaires:

  1. Catherine - I'm sorry for all the illness in the family right now - even the dog! Praying you all feel better soon.
    The bag is charming!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. What a difficult time your family is having. Even the dog isn't well. I hope things improve very soon.
    Your new bag is very nice.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Get better soon, all of you, dog included!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Oh dear, so much illness all at once. I hope everyone feels better soon! The butterfly bag is lovely.

    RépondreSupprimer

This and that…

Hello Friends! This morning I went to the garden centre to get some bulbs and some rosemary for my little garden and a little grocery. I dec...