mardi 13 août 2024

An inspiration…

Today, we have lost about 10 degrees C and it is so nice to breeze fresh air and open the doors and windows again!
It’s time for sun flowers fields here too.
I found the inspiration  today fron Mari’s blog “ My little corner of the world” she took a beautiful  picture of a sun flower field at sunset. I took pictures of sunflowers field and I also added paintings from Giverny’s paintings museum. ( Gustave Caillebotte ) it was an exhibition we have visited some time ago.
Just heard on the local radio that the temperature will go up again this afternoon!
So I did the ironing and cooking this morning and rest this afternoon.
Sunflowers are beautiful bright flowers and it’s amazing how they all turn forwards the sun.



All on the same side so you can see where is the sun!☀️ 



Another field close to Bandit’s kennel in the country
( Giverny museum exhibition)
 

5 commentaires:

  1. Your photos are beautiful Catherine! I love the paintings you included. Sunflowers really are interesting the way they follow the sun.
    Glad you have at least a little time of cooler weather today!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Fields of sunflowers! Sounds wonderful!
    Your photos a lovely, and welcome.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I like sunflowers and the ones in your pictures are very lovely. There are some on my walk and if I think of it I'll take a picture tomorrow.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Sunflowers always remind me of Italy for some reason...So pretty!
    hugs
    Donna

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Je ziet hier ook steeds meer velden met zonnebloemen, maar de velden in Frankrijk zijn toch anders. Prachtig om te zien., ook het schilderij.
    Groetjes Willy

    RépondreSupprimer

This and that…

Hello Friends! This morning I went to the garden centre to get some bulbs and some rosemary for my little garden and a little grocery. I dec...