mercredi 7 août 2024

During the “too” hot weather!

This is how it will be at the end. I have done only three parts and I have got the glasses part and two at the button.

Then I will put lights inside.


 Hello Friends,

Today, the weather is not so warm than yesterday and we had some rain last night.

Yesterday I had a terrible headache due to too much heat we only have air conditioning in the bedroom, but I think we’ll need to have it downstairs now that it is so hot here. But it is going up and we’ll get 32C on Sunday!!!


This morning I painted the inside of the dining room cupboard. I did the first layer on the doors and on one self.

I will put toile de jouy wallpaper in the doors( I’ve put a sample to show you) and I think dark blue will be nice with white crockery. Tomorrow I must get some more paint and wallpaper glue.

Last night I did the hotel booking for our holidays on the Netherlands coast” Cadzanbad” in an hotel spa to rest and relax.

Our daughter and husband are going to Norway and our son to Greenland on a photo cruise on a sailing boat ⛵️ 

Bandit our dog will go to the kennel again.


I have bought this Maileg rabbit for Maxime ( he called him papy rabbit) but his parents decided it was too big to put in the luggage so Papy rabbit is going to travel by himself in a box by airplane ✈️! To Maxime.

Every Saturday or Sunday on Skype, Maxime cries and ask daddy to go by car, take the airplane to see grandma!

So daddy said Maxime will go and see grandma for Xmas!we should have them all for Xmas! 🎄 🙌 

Now I ‘ll be very busy preparing another bedroom.

So better rest during September!


3 commentaires:

  1. I love what you are doing with your dining room cupboard.
    It was really hot here over the weekend, then we got a huge storm and it got almost cold. Now it's just nice, so I hope that happens for you too.
    The Papy Rabbit is so cute.
    I'm so happy that they are coming for Christmas. That's the best!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. You have so many lovely projects.
    It is wonderful that they are coming for Christmas, but don't overdo it getting ready. They grow up fast and in the long run it's you they love, and not stuff.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Very beautifully organized and the toile wallpaper is wonderful.
    Poor little Maxime. He can't understand why he can't visit you every week!

    RépondreSupprimer

This and that…

Hello Friends! This morning I went to the garden centre to get some bulbs and some rosemary for my little garden and a little grocery. I dec...