mardi 20 août 2024

This and that…

Maxime is always singing and it was nice to hear his little voice singing nursery rhymes. Here, shopping with dad in the Mall.
Grandma found a nice bee 🐝 umbrella for Maxime
If you are in Normandy you have to get an umbrella!
( hand stitched bed cover) I ironed it this morning.


 Today, our son is feeling better and exploring again Iceland his favourite destination before flying to Greenland. Our daughter had to go to work at the hospital with a mask she couldn’t cancel people’s appointments. My husband is tired and needs  vaccination and this morning the nurse came for my blood test and I am keeping calm and a maximum of rest to be able to go on holiday soon. The dog is feeling better today.

Yesterday, I received the jewellery box I ordered on Amazon. It’s a very nice box. As we continue to sort out things we have and don’t want anymore, I am sorting out my collection of jewels ( costume jewellery? It is the translation I found?) and give the ones I don’t need anymore. Afterwards it will be nice and tidy and give me a drawer space.







While we did or sorting out, I found a very old hand stitched bed cover I found a long time ago in a brocante.
On Sunday my husband drove twice  all the things we wanted to part  with to a thrift place . Some more should go after our vacations.
Today, we have some rain which is good for the garden and cool weather which is good for me!
See you soon, thank you for coming.

5 commentaires:

  1. That's such a cute photo of Maxime. He has gorgeous eyes.
    The bed cover is beautiful! I really like your new jewelry box too.
    I need to continue to work on bringing more to the donation place as well.
    So glad your family members are starting to improve.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Maxime is a sweety.
    That is a great jewelry box, and you have quite a large collection of "jewels".

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I liked hearing little Maxime's singing. So sweet.
    I like the bed cover that you rediscovered that you had. Sometimes it's surprising what we forgot we had.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. How cute Maxime sings! What a beautiful bed cover! Thanks for showing them.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Sounds like Maxime is singing his ABCsong...Too Sweet!!
    Love the bedspread and new jewel box!
    Feel better soon!
    hugs
    Donna

    RépondreSupprimer

This and that…

Hello Friends! This morning I went to the garden centre to get some bulbs and some rosemary for my little garden and a little grocery. I dec...