mardi 30 juillet 2024

Preparing our vacations.


 Hello Friends!

After the children and grandchildren departure, well, I  was not at my best… now I feel better but it is very hot 90 F ( 32 degrees today in the shade) and I only go outside in the morning, so I am going to do some painting inside.

I am also planning our holidays in September and went to the summer sales, I like to wait for the sales.

We are watering the garden and not cooking much except some salads 🥗 because of such heat.

I am reading a new book written by a Japanese author



And about watercolour.

We are having thunder tonight and I hope we’ll get rain to refresh the weather a little!

See you soon on your blogs.

4 commentaires:

  1. That photo of William is so, so cute!
    Glad you're feeling better. I'm sure you were exhausted.
    It's very hot here too. We had some rain last night.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. After a few cool, lightly rainy days, we are warming up again. I enjoyed the coolness.
    When you are dealing with missing your young people it helps to be planning your future visit to see them again.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I am looking forward to autumn. It is so hot here, too. William is cute and I hope that your visit to Dubai will be nice and you can enjoy the time with your loved ones in September. Hugs.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. We've had some cool rainy days, too. Everything feels refreshed. Your watercolour book looks interesting. It's so hard when beloved family leaves and goes far away. Hugs to you.

    RépondreSupprimer

A big boy!

Maxime with his best nursery friend. Hello Friends! Last week while doing my grocery shopping at our new Lidl I found this new deshydrator. ...