samedi 20 juillet 2024

Saying goodbye!


 This is how we feel today! Their plane has left one hour ago and it was one hour late.

We all are exhausted and sad to say goodbye 👋 

But it’s life and we must get back to our daily routine…

First we went to get our dog to the kennel and after having a nap we will go out to do some shopping.

Then we must do some tidying in the house after three weeks and two kids in the house!

Put away all the toys for next time , baby cradle, baby bath…do the laundry, but grandpa is going to help me tomorrow and as we are very tired have a good rest before

We take a break in September.

I think next week will be hard and very silent, BUT:

I will have a good rest and take care of me, go to have my haircut…

This afternoon I went to my favourite clothe shop it was the end of the sales and everything was at 70% off! So I got four tops and a new pair of jeans 👖 as Maxime would say:” it is good for Maxime!” It is also good for grandma!

5 commentaires:

  1. I think the whole family is tired! But what a wonderful time and such good memories made! I've enjoyed every photo you've shared and I think those boys are the sweetest.
    Bandit will be glad to be home and Grandpa and Grandma will enjoy some rest, but I know you will miss them.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. It will be hard for a while but you will have such lovely memories to talk about and re live. Take a rest now.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Sweet picture. Parting is such sweet sorrow.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Get lots of rest as you get used to the quiet house.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Yes, it's so hard to say goodbye. The pain eases with time, and I'm glad you have some things to look forward to like your haircut. New clothes can be a mood-lifter, too. Resting is important.

    RépondreSupprimer

A very hot day.

Today, we went to the windmill to get some fresh flour then we decided to go shopping. We are used to go shopping each time we go there. Aft...