mercredi 3 juillet 2024

Young visitors at granny ‘s





Hello Friends 

Yesterday, Maxime and William discovered the forest 🌳 ! Only palm trees in Dubaï and no forest.

Today we have been to the market to discover the hens, ducks, rabbits… Maxime said he was scared but fascinated by the animals.

We also went to the toy shop to get new toys and a little 

Bike . The radishes planted by Maxime and grandpa are growing !

After the morning to the market, granny had a little nap 💤 I had forgotten how tiring it was with two small kids at home! Hope grandma will survive 😂 !



 

6 commentaires:

  1. " I had forgotten how tiring it was with two small kids at home! Hope grandma will survive..."

    It's so true! 😂 But it's a good tired.

    I think we have the same carpet in the first photo! Looks like it anyway.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. That is nice.
    It is divine to have the little ones.
    It's been a long time since my grandchildren were this small. I already go to the cinema and theater with them.
    I wish you lots of joy...
    enjoy.
    hug

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I remember being very tired after a day with my grandchildren! What fun they are having with you.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. They are having so many wonderful experiences with you.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Little ones can be exhausting!! Take lots of naps.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. It looks like happy busy days! And it is allowed with a little nap to get new energy to the joy with the boys! :)

    RépondreSupprimer

Happy Birthday 🎂 to William

This big boy is only 4 months today! He is soon wearing 9 months clothes! I did baby sitting this morning while dad and mum were having call...