samedi 13 juillet 2024

Outing to the zoo

Yesterday was a family outing to the zoo which is 30 mn from home.
Maxime decided to go with the wallabies!
With grandpa watching some monkeys

Eating two ice creams at the same time!


Such a beautiful colour 


Miniature donkeys

 I was so tired that I went to bed very early grandpa replaced me. Today,family crêpes party and last weekend before they leave. The next week will be very busy!

5 commentaires:

  1. Another fun outing! Maxime looks very cute and happy with the ice cream. I was thinking while reading this that I would be very tired, and I see you were. Hope you had a good rest!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. It looks like Maxim had a great time at the zoo,
    he did lots of different things!
    Have a beautiful week !

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. What wonderful memories Maxime will take home with him.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Hang in there and relish every moment you can. It all goes too fast.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. That must have been a delight, seeing Maxime enjoy all the animals. I sure understand about getting tired out. Little ones can exhaust a grandma.

    RépondreSupprimer

Blog pause.

 Hello Friends, I am taking a blog pause for the moment  and will come back and see you later. 👋  All the best to you!