mercredi 26 juin 2024

A little boy and his suitcase

This little boy has bought his suitcase and is ready to board and visit granny !
Today, I got up very early the temperature will be very heigh 32 C.
I used my new crockpot to cook chicken.

I made goodies
Cherry 🍒 clafoutis, apple and strawberry crumble, banana and chocolate loaf…

Peach 🍑 cookies
A Danish recipe 

 Chicken crockpot.

6 commentaires:

  1. Everything looks delicious.
    That little boy looks like he knows what he's doing. So cute.

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  2. Oh Maxime! I love that video and watched it a few times. He is adorable and makes my heart melt with that suitcase.
    Hope you are liking the crockpot.

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  3. PS - just showed that video to Bob. He thought it was so cute too!

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  4. Sweet video of Maxime💗💗💗. I think you're ready for them to arrive!!

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  5. Good luck accepting him🧡!!
    Your recipes are amazing,
    the peach cookies look perfect!!

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer

New in the kitchen!

Today, I went grocery shopping and I also stopped at Action to add some colours to my dried hydrangeas bouquet and I found what I needed ( s...