mardi 25 juin 2024

French goodies!

I found this soft toy for the grandsons!
This morning the boiler have been cleaned for the winter.
Three different heart shape cookies
Three sorts of cookies
Little Finznciers
Calvados apples
During our weekend, we went to a hand made cookies shop and many « goodies » as Maxime would say!

He loves goodies, so granny and grandpa went to get all sorts of goodies for dad and son.


A LOT of cookies boxes
Jams


All about violets. I bought violet sugar
Violet jam, violet syrup …

All you need for baking! 

 Baking frosting…

Today, I have been grocery shopping and this afternoon starting cooking and baking and freezing, I’ll continue tomorrow !

4 commentaires:

  1. What beautiful traditional shops you introduced to us Katherin!
    I absolutely loved the cookie boxes!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I'm sure your family so appreciate all you are doing to prepare for their visit.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Maxime will enjoy the goodies you make!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Maxime and I would get along very well. I also just love "goodies".
    What wonderful shops you found and interesting purchases💗💗

    RépondreSupprimer

Ready for tomorrow !

Hello Friends, I have been busy moving the furniture and preparing the « dormitory »! Some of the toy are downstairs but most of them are in...