Our holidays are approaching soon!
We want to relax and rest during those days.
The first picture on the left right is Etretat in Normandy and the sea đ is our coast.
Today is the first school day!
Our new electric and alarmed garage door was installed yesterday. We must do the p garage paint now ..Today is the first school day!
Today was a big wood delivery for our fireplace stove. ( to save oil from our boiler that the price is going up and up the same for our gasoline)
I am waiting for winter! I am ready for đ„¶!






I’m also ready for autumn and winter!
RĂ©pondreSupprimerI don’t need wood because I have radiators, but I’ve happily started reading autumn and winter poems and looking for pictures to post on my blog. For me this is the preparation for the next two seasons these days. You know, reading poems is always a nice experience for me, because I’m also a literature teacher.
Your fireplace is beautiful, and we’ll definitely see it when the fire is burning in it.
Hurray, long live September 1st!:)
Good for you! That wood fire will be a lovely thing when the snow flies!
RépondreSupprimerI am never in a hurry to have summer end. Here the rain and cooler days are starting. We didn't have excessive heat so it has been a pleasant summer, which I would like to enjoy until the calendar says summer is over.
RépondreSupprimer