vendredi 18 septembre 2026

The beginning of our holidays.


Hello Friends!

First stop! Cherbourg Mercure hotel for one night on the 6 th floor. This is the view from our room

It is very convenient to go to town and a little Mall  round the corner . I walked 4 many I feel tired so we will have dinner at the hotel. I will eat fish!



We had a stop at Columbus cafe and had an iced latte. Tomorrow we will leave to go to our final destination for 10 days . Bandit is at the kennel not very happy (😃 but he is at the hotel with his best food and his bed!) but mom is not there! And he will refuse to eat. So I have some he can’t resist from the vet Little pĂątĂ©s.

We are going to have dinner in 15 mn so I have better get ready! To be continued…


 

1 commentaire:

The beginning of our holidays.

Hello Friends! First stop! Cherbourg Mercure hotel for one night on the 6 th floor. This is the view from our room It is very convenient to ...