My day begins with coffee!☕️ without coffee it is difficult to start my day! I don’t eat these lovely cakes and don’t eat chocolates but I have a glass of orange juice, bread and a low fat butter and some cheese or egg and of course my coffee!
(( source: ZZZOe)
This is the time of mushrooms đ and little cyclamens. The white ones i don’t know how they arrived but they are very nice in white.
(( source: ZZZOe)
This is the time of mushrooms đ and little cyclamens. The white ones i don’t know how they arrived but they are very nice in white.
It’s nice to see some little flowers that resisted 5 or 6 heatwaves! The temperature is going down and rain waters the garden fortunately!
Our daughter is going cycling on her own again to Belgium this time. She takes the train with her bike to Bruxelles and then cycle I don’t like to know her alone on her bike! But…
Our daughter is going cycling on her own again to Belgium this time. She takes the train with her bike to Bruxelles and then cycle I don’t like to know her alone on her bike! But…
Our son came back from New York for his job and will fly on Saturday back to Monaco, Paris and London. He will go to China and somewhere else i don’t remember đ soon and his wife to India and Singapore so the family will be scattered!






Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire