It is still hot for the end of August. We had our breakfast this morning when Mr L went to get some bread and croissants!🥐
I am really looking for a cooler weather and Autumn !🍂 We have been having 5 heatwaves since May and very little water. Now we are having rain and thunderstorms!The grass begins to be green again but many plants died despite the daily watering.
Now I am preparing our holidays, but before, tomorrow a firm is coming to change the garage door. We will have a new electric one. In the afternoon another company is coming and on Tuesday another wood delivery will arrive for our new stove in the fireplace to save the very expensive oil from the boiler prices being going up and up.
I will try to visit blogs in between this week ‘s appointments.
See you soon! 🥰



Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire