jeudi 10 octobre 2024

Starting a new project

Preparing Halloween 🎃 sweet bags!




I bought roses on pink October breast cancer month.
I love this little house with its window shutters so cute!

And these are the different types of houses I will build.


 Hello friends!

Today, is dentist day! Not a good day… and I will have to take an appointment for an implant ( never had one and I am sure I’ll be very stressed that day)

Yesterday, I got the paint to do some painting in the grandchildren’s room and baked some lemon cupcakes.

In picture number 3 all the ikea pieces that arrived yesterday for grandpa to build. They made a mistake with the side bed so we have to change it on Saturday.

More shopping on Saturday!

Now I must go to the dentist and after go painting!

Have a good day.

4 commentaires:

Garden center décorations.

Hello Friends ! Today, was a rainy day but we had to go out to « Ikea »! Again! They have made a mistake in our delivery and we had to chang...