vendredi 4 octobre 2024

Pear cake.

Today, is a beautiful Autumn day, sunny and warm 18C
This morning I went to the charcuterie farm. It’s right in the country they raise their pigs and sell directly from their shop. I don’t often go, but tomorrow evening our daughter and SIL are coming and  they asked me to make a “ raclette” this is boiled potatoes with raclette cheese with charcuterie ( different hams…) there is a special device which melt the cheese then your pour the cheese on potatoes and charcuterie. Each person does its own meal.
There was a lot of people 
and I had to queue 45 mn. The shop is open only on Friday and Saturday.
Then I baked a caramel and pear cake for my SIL, his best cake!
I used:
4 pears 🍐 
For the caramel: 100gr sugar
1/2 lemon 🍋 juice
For the pastry:
3eggs
120gr butter 
150gr flour ( or with incorporated baking powder)
1 coffee spoon baking powder 
150gr butter 
1 pinch of salt
You may add one or two spoons alcohol of your choice.

Make the caramel, put the pears cut in quarters.
Then mix all the ingredients and pour over the fruits
Serves8. Baking 45 mns  180 degrees Celsius.

 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Pear cake.

Today, is a beautiful Autumn day, sunny and warm 18C This morning I went to the charcuterie farm. It’s right in the country they raise their...