mardi 8 octobre 2024

New finds and new organisation.

This is how it will look like
I have done only two for the moment the other one will be made in December !
Hello Friends,  

Yesterday I went out to do my grocery shopping and have  a look at some of my favourite shops.

I found some new little card board houses to decorate and build for Xmas. Some little bags and sweets for  Halloween 🎃. My house being very far from the gate I usually put balloons for the children to know that they can take sweets. I put a big bag hang to the gate and they can take the sweets.


I also found some wool
Pretty Xmas cards
Candle at ikea

 And two of these little Dutch houses as candle holders.

Today,I have to stay home and wait for an Ikea delivery 🚚 a new bed for the grandchildren ´s bedroom we are organising. So busy time before we have a break!

On Saturday we went to IKEA again and bought this cupboard and put it in the car, but we should have added it to our delivery ! It was quite long and heavy… our SIL who came for supper help us fortunately. It’s difficult to know what you are still up to when you are getting old 😂 

5 commentaires:

  1. You can't start preparing for Christmas early enough. Autumn is here, I'm already lighting candles in the evenings, and I've also taken out my candle holders. I really like the evening lights.
    The morning was autumn foggy today, but the sun is already shining. Real October weather.
    I like your photos and everything you bought. Hugs.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I am also starting to think about Christmas, although you are ahead of me! Love your purchases, and also love candles at night now the evenings come sooner. Have a cozy afternoon!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. You've been busy! The little houses are so cute! I really like that candle holder too. That cupboard is a great find, it adds lots of storage!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. You found some great things on your shopping trip. I'm beginning to think about Christmas already, too. Planning ahead makes the holiday go more smoothly. Candles are so lovely in the evenings.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. I like those cardboard houses. When I first looked at them I thought they were gingerbread!

    RépondreSupprimer

Wind and rain 🌧️

 Today, we will have rain and wind storm. Like in other places in the world the weather is changing very badly. There are flooding, houses d...