Today a quick post about our afternoon in the Arboretum in the village of Harcourt . There is a Medieval castle. Last year they were rebuilding it now they have finished and doing the inside.
When I was a child it was a ruin!
Very old different sorts of treesLook at what they have done, so much work.
It was hot outside another heat wave is arriving
So we had a nice cool afternoon!
I wish you a lovely Summer week!












What a beautiful place! I love the castle and the area around it.
RépondreSupprimerI hope it doesn't get too hot for you.
Hej Catherine,
RépondreSupprimerWat een prachtige plek. Het kasteel kan zo in een sprookje. Leuk die speeltoestellen, zelfs voor papa en mama.
Lieve groetjes van Willy
dear Catherine video and last photo of your beloved family is lovely and sweet :) .glad to learn that your dear grandkids are visiting you :)
RépondreSupprimermajestic fort and lush surroundings !
love
A beautiful place to take your family. I'm sure they all enjoyed it very much.
RépondreSupprimerOld castle, silence of the forest, children's paradise and a family together. Guaranteed good Sunday afternoon.
RépondreSupprimerWhat is that snake-like thing on one of the tree trunks? The last photo is very kind.
The Hungarian weather forecast said today that from Friday it will drop from 40C to 30. They want to comfort us, but I don't like 30 degrees anymore either. Of course, I'm happy because I don't want to complain and I don't usually do.
But the truth is that I'm tired of summer...
Have a nice day. Éva
Se ve todo precioso, me alegra que lo estés pasando bien con tu familia. Besos.
RépondreSupprimer