jeudi 13 août 2026

Indian garden from the Chateau!

Hello Friends !
I have just a few minutes peace so I just wanted to show the Indian garden of the castle that we can visit only once a year. I think it is beautiful and I love it!😍 














It is the chateau when it is green!
I couldn’t show you the inside because it was crowded and it was suffocating!
But this was at Christmas “ much cooler!”





Today is the hottest day of the week! 5th heat wave !

We are going to the sea side tomorrow the children will have a swim and then I booked a restaurant and we will take the children to a fair.
I ‘m afraid I have to go and look at books with Maxime!
See you soon 🥰 

5 commentaires:

  1. What a beautiful and unique place to visit.
    I hope you are having a wonderful time with the children. Avoid the heat!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Beautiful photos!!! Thank you so much for sharing your journey! Warm greetings from Montreal, Canada. Yes, I speak French. :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Beautiful indeed.
    Oh, I remember and cherish the days when my grands were little and I got to read books with them. They lived in Colorado then and our visits were infrequent.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Very cool on the photos. And look at all those plates. My word. Very cool. I love also the reflections on the water.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Es precioso, me ha encantado verlo. Besos.

    RépondreSupprimer

“ Live your day like never before!”

The North Sea is a very busy sea! Supper at the Italian restaurant! One of the outlet shop Our breakfast room A big buffet with local food, ...