Yesterday was a day at the sea to try to get some fresh air but no way! It was so hot, too hot for me! 🥵
Maxime on the pebble beach !
Maxime on the pebble beach !
See you later! Enjoy your Summer!
Living in Normandy I had a blog some time ago and decided to create this one to continue the adventure with you through visits of special spots in Normandy and my hobbies DIY and home decoration. Hope to begin a new adventure with you!
Hello Friends! Just to let you know that blogger doesn’t work when I want to leave a comment on your blogs. I hope it won’t last long! See ...
Such a cute picture of Maxime! I love the pebble beach too but I bet it's hard to walk on, especially when it's so hot! I sure hope it cools off for you.
RépondreSupprimerOh man, a pebble beach when it’s that hot is basically an absolute frying pan! I don't blame you at all for melting and wanting to retreat straight to the shade. But oh my gosh, look at that dessert. That chocolate seashell on top from Maison Novick is such a gorgeous touch. Whatever kind of masterpiece that is, it definitely looks like the ultimate reward for surviving a scorching day by the sea. Hope you're staying nice and cool today.
RépondreSupprimerLove that you had a good time even though it was hot.
RépondreSupprimerSeguro que pasaste un bonito día a pesar del calor. Besos.
RépondreSupprimer