mercredi 8 juillet 2026

Sun flowers and painting.

Hello Friends!

I had the idea of today’s post on “ Eva blogja” from Hungary 🇭đŸ‡ș 
I saw some sun flowers on her blog and it reminded me  of last year sun flower field.
I had to choose the right moment to take the picture because they are following the sun 🌞 as you know and I did not want to take a picture of them not facing me 😂 
What a beautiful yellow! The clout of Summer!
But I wish we had less sun this year and less heat
But there is nothing we can do?







I also love Daisies!

These are sunflowers on a painting in an exhibition  I went to at  Giverny museum . Gustave Caillebotte if I remember correctly this painting is in the Orsay Museum in Paris if you want to see it.

 I wish you a nice day!

6 commentaires:

  1. Sunflowes are beautiful and a real reminder of summer. Love this post.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I am writing because you mentioned my name and blog in the first sentence of your post. :)
    I am looking at your beautiful sunflowers in the rain outside. I don't know where the sunflower turns without the sun, but it is not visible here right now. Literally the name of the flower translated into Hungarian is: "Rotation towards the sun". It is only one word in my language: "NapraforgĂł"
    I repeat again that all of your pictures are very beautiful, and it was a pleasure to be here. Hugs. Éva

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I think that both sunflowers and daisies are so cheerful! Our daisies are out, but it will be a while for sunflowers.
    Your photos are beautiful!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. How can you be unhappy when there are sunflowers around?

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. I see that I missed a few posts. The heat must have brought on the flax harvest fast.
    I love sunflowers too. We always have a few growing in our garden.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Los girasoles se ven preciosos, me gusta verlos en las plantaciones. Besos.

    RépondreSupprimer

What’s going on here?

Hello friends! Just to let you know how it is here. It is not so hot but we don’t have any rain and we have to water the garden a lot. The n...