We visited in Cherbourg an ancient nuclear submarine. This is Mr L you can see how narrow it is! The stairs are terrible! “Cite de la mer”

This morning I am watching the military parade and at the same time I can hear the planes from the base a few kms from here coming back from Paris.
35 countries are participating this year.
It’s a tradition to watch the parade and go to the fireworks, but this year some of them are cancelled due to heat and fires.









Happy Bastille Day Catherine. I hope you have a nice day and stay cool!
RépondreSupprimerHappy Bastille Day! The USA is probably not participating this year since we are currently not a good neighbor nation. We hope for better international relations in the not too distant future.
RépondreSupprimerHappy Bastille Day. I'm so glad troops from Canada were part of the celebration. I hope your hot weather ends SOON.
RépondreSupprimerHappy Bastille Day!
RépondreSupprimerPrecioso desfile. Seguro que fue un día muy feliz. Besos.
RépondreSupprimer