jeudi 30 octobre 2025

A lighthouse and a castle.

James Bond film castle!Eilean  Donan
Hello Friends!
Today I was not very inspired but my son sends me pictures everyday from  their stay in Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 
And when I saw the lighthouse picture I thought it was the one we’ve slept in when going through Scotland together.
The pictures were taken by his drone and i thought I could share them with you. The first one with the sun is my best one! Beautiful Nature!
The second one looks like the one on my scrapbooking.

( source:ZZZOe)
End of Halloween 🎃 preparations! Sweets are ready!

These are my Tracy Chevalier books. Still re reading “ girl with pearl earring “ this time in English I enjoy it!

I had forgotten the one I did from Bruges when we had spent Xmas there.

The lighthouse was at the far end of a cliff.



 

8 commentaires:

  1. I like the second one the best. I noticed it right away when I saw the pictures. It was nice to see the photos and thank you for showing them.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Scotland is so beautiful and I would love to visit there. I think I need a drone for taking photos now! :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Excellent images from a beautiful place.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Die Bilder von Schottland sind wunderschön. Besonders gut gefällt mir das erste Bild mit den Sonnenstrahlen besonders gut.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Lovely photos from Scotland. I like your scrapbook pages a lot.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. The drone photos were amazing. Scotland is beautiful. I love light houses. Happy Halloween.

    RépondreSupprimer

What’s going on here?

Hello friends! Just to let you know how it is here. It is not so hot but we don’t have any rain and we have to water the garden a lot. The n...