Hello Friends !
It is cooler here 13 degrees C, rain and wind but Maxime uses an umbrella against the sun and heat! He saw one of the guards at his school entrance with an umbrella to protect himself from the sun and asked dad to get one for himself! But he des appears under this big umbrella. He is going to school with it!
The weather actually is very hot and damp with fog. They really need rain to cool down the temperature.
Tomorrow Mr L is home and we will go out to the supermarket and go for a walk if the rain is not too heavy.
The five pigeons are having their breakfast in the garden, Bandit if feeling a little better today he went for a little walk with his dad.
This morning I put the AC on warm ( it can do cold and warm) to warm up the house this morning. This winter we will use wood in the stove and AC instead of our oil heater oil being very expensive at the moment. With the stove in the fireplace it was about 22/23downstairs and now I am testing the AC downstairs we will see…
Mr L buys a lot of food for birds and pigeons so we have a lot round there!
I wish you a nice weekend!








It isn’t cold in Austria right now, and it’s still warm inside the apartment. Martin’s balcony door is wide open.
RépondreSupprimerI’m a little envious of the fog. I love it because it feels so autumnal.
I’ve never used an umbrella for sun protection, so it was interesting to read that Maxim needed one in Dubai. I hope I’ll be using mine for rain back home.
I like your joke about the 5 pigeons.:)
I also took a good look at your autumn decorations.
This evening, there’s a get-together at a restaurant with Masato’s baseball teammates and their parents. I’ll get to meet them. Masato has already spoken about them, and I’ve seen photos too.
Have a lovely day and enjoy the weekend! With Love. Eva
It looks so cozy there with all the lights and candles. Beautiful Fall decorations.
RépondreSupprimerCan you believe you are turning on heat after dealing with such a hot summer?
Cute video of Maxime!
How cute Maxime is carrying an umbrella to protect him from the sun. I'm glad it's raining now. How quickly the temperature changed.
RépondreSupprimerEnjoy your new watercolour workbook.
Hope Bandit gets better soon!
RépondreSupprimer