jeudi 11 juin 2026

Flowers and watercolour.

Hello Friends 

Have you ever seen these beautiful cactus flowers!


My fabric brooch flowers. I like to make them
 
Working on these today.( still working on them)
I tried a different one from the little shops.

We will be busy this weekend, so I wish you a nice weekend! Take care.

6 commentaires:

  1. There is so much beauty in your life.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. These photos brought a smile to my face. Thank you!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. You showed us another beautiful flower, and this one is a very pretty pink, not too bright.
    I wish you a good weekend, you wrote that you will have a lot of work. I hope you will have a couple of hours of rest. Or even more hours.
    Hugs. Eva

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I've never see a cactus flower like that. Very pretty!
    So are your fabric flowers. I'm impressed that you made them.
    I always love your watercolors!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Wow! I never saw a flower like that. Very pretty.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Preciosa la flor del cactus, tengo varios iguales. Besos.

    RépondreSupprimer

Preparing winter!

Hello Friends! Our holidays are approaching soon! We want to relax and rest during those days. The first picture on the left right is  Etret...