jeudi 28 janvier 2021

What a lovely vintage find!







 I  was looking for a frame in a thrift store I didn’t like the picture and took it off and found this picture at the back of the frame.

It is the farmer’s wife photographed with one of their cows which have certainly won a prize.
I love it! This is a Normand cow.
The « Bol » is a vintage one from the 50’s
And the miniature a typical very rich Normand house 
Which is the replica of The town of Bayeux tourist office.
I collect these bols when I find some.
Thank you for your visit!

2 commentaires:

  1. What a wonderful photograph - great find! Liz

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. That was such a treasure to find. That's the thing about thrift stores, you never know what you'll find.

    RépondreSupprimer

A cold and Easter chocolate.

Hello Friends! Since a few days I was not feeling well. Tomorrow I was very cold with fever I thought it was my fifth covid! But my husband ...