vendredi 22 janvier 2021

Bedroom and vintage toys

 







Today, let me show you my bedroom.

U have got some vintage toys . Here are some teddy bears the two with a hat are from FAO Swartz from New York and the other one is a hand made one from Cornwall if I remember from Polpero.

The quilt is handmade I won it from a quilt exhibition.

The vintage dress is from an antique shop. I found it with some lace I bought and did not know what it was I tried to put the pieces together and saw it was an ancient dress.

To be continued next time!

I wish you a lovely weekend!

2 commentaires:

  1. Those teddies are so cute! Your quilt is quite lovely too. Liz

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I like your Teddy bears! I have far too many here but I can't seem to give any away.

    RépondreSupprimer

A cold and Easter chocolate.

Hello Friends! Since a few days I was not feeling well. Tomorrow I was very cold with fever I thought it was my fifth covid! But my husband ...