vendredi 30 mai 2025

This and that… and a Birthday! 🎂

 Hello friends!

Today, is my husband’s Birthday we will go out this weekend to the restaurant for a Birthday party.🥳!

Today we will have a high temperature 28 degrees C only today and tomorrow ( for the moment)

So I did my ironing this morning ( a big ironing! Many of my husband shirts!) we have been a lot out so I was late.

This afternoon I stay inside and read while doing the laundry. Yesterday was religious bank holiday and I tomorrow there is the weekend and I will have to prepare the house for next week’s work in the house and in the garden, a busy week.


This is a coloured dress I found last year
This year I found this scarf necklace and this sun shield to go with it we begin to need Summer clothes here, but next week the temperature will go down to 20 C and some rain.

This is part of my work! 😂 

GOOD WEEKEND!


4 commentaires:

  1. Good for you for all that ironing! I have a steamer, so rarely do I iron anymore.
    Happy Birthday to your husband!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Happy birthday to your husband. Enjoy the birthday party. I love your outfit and the accessories you found. 28 degrees C is hot - right?

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Happy 😊 birthday 🎂 🥳 🎉 🎈 🎁 to your husband.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Happy birthday to your husband!! Have a great time at the restaurant you're going to!! I love your green dress!!

    RépondreSupprimer

What’s going on here?

Hello friends! Just to let you know how it is here. It is not so hot but we don’t have any rain and we have to water the garden a lot. The n...