mercredi 21 mai 2025

New in my Summer wardrobe.



 Hello Friends !

Today, it is rainy and back to cold weather. I am staying inside and have an afternoon rest.

This morning I received a new Summer dress but I don’t think I’ll wear it today! Last night we watched « Foyle ´s war » on tv we like to watch  this TV series in the evening.

It is so dark in the house I had to find a place to take a picture 
The weeping willow is growing so fast this Spring it is becoming huge.


New in my wardrobe, not easy to take pictures but I found blouses that go with my trousers and a crochet top to go on my navy blue dress and new casual fabric bag for the summer. I am waiting to better weather to wear them 😂 

Thank you for your visit, see you soon!





Linen blouse, I like linen in Summer!

9 commentaires:

  1. Lovely photos, and I really like your wardrobe!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. You have dressy style. I hardly ever dress up anymore.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Lovely blouses. I like linen too but it does crease easily.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Nice style! And nice photos of outside

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Those were pretty - I am in jeans and a tee!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Very nice! I really like that linen top and the crochet one too.
    Your willow looks so nice!

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Nice to have some new clothes for the summer. That's a nice bag as well :)
    The weeping willow is great.

    RépondreSupprimer

What’s going on here?

Hello friends! Just to let you know how it is here. It is not so hot but we don’t have any rain and we have to water the garden a lot. The n...