mercredi 2 avril 2025

Preparing a Birthday parcel.



Hello Friends!

Today another beautiful day! But still windy 🌬️ 16C. The garden is awakening very quickly, the birds are building their nest and making a lot of noise , especially sparrows!

I found a new bird bath.


As I do every morning I went round the garden and look at the plants and look for those coming out such as some peonies. This is how it was this morning.







Then I did a card to put in my parcel for my son and grandson Birthdays. I found the inspiration in a magazine I brought from the Netherlands, but I was surprised to find it in Country Living.

 

The birds are very Happy 😊 with their new bath!
Happy day!

6 commentaires:

  1. What a beautiful piece of pottery!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Catherine, it's looking so beautiful there. I love seeing the flowers popping out.
    I love the bird bath too!
    You did a good job on the card. They'll enjoy that package.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. So lovely there, my friend! Your spring is looking beautiful! Love the card, too!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Lovely birthday/Easter card. The new birdbath is very nice. I like the delicate green colour.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Walking around in our gardens this time of year is exciting, with so much blooming or emerging.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. I had a bird bath, and I never had any birds! lol The pink flowers look like a bird!

    RépondreSupprimer

What’s going on here?

Hello friends! Just to let you know how it is here. It is not so hot but we don’t have any rain and we have to water the garden a lot. The n...