Hello friends!
Today I give you a recipe I tried last night.
Zucchini and grated cheese.
Well! I used a
Food processor and put the ingredients in it. First I grated two middle sized zucchini ( I used four little ones with no seeds inside)
I blend two eggs
With 120 gr flour
100 gr grated cheese.
1coffee spoon of baking powder
5 cl of milk
1soup spoon olive oil
Chives
Salt pepper
Add grated pressed zucchini to take the water out and grated cheese Comte for example.
Mix all in a food processor.
Bake in the waffle electric maker mine was about 6 mn by waffle .
Preparation 15 mn
Serves 4 .
It is a nice way to use and eat zucchini!
I found a new bag!another one 😂!
After our son’s month holiday here I was very tired, in fact with my son we had epiglottis ( your
Throat swells and you can’t breathe) he started to have a bad throat and then it was my turn we avoided hospital but my husband gave us strong cortisone and cortisone in aerosol. I had fever and was really feeling bad. Unfortunately when you take the plane there maybe viruses and then he went to Disney Paris for three days with people from all over the world… it is usually a winter illness but you meet different travellers coming from the south hemisphere were it’s winter. So I was not at my best! My son being younger he Recovered better than me! In fact I was exhausted! I kept going it was in the middle of their stay fortunately.
The two first weeks the parents were on telework having calls, so grandma was busy with William doing potty training! 😂 running to the bathroom
Baking waffles and scones…
Then we had an internet problem in the village it took three days to fix it and they were teleworking! And no cartoons for the boys no TV!
It was the start!
Last year Maxime broke his wrist and William swallowed a wasp!🐝
I just begin to feel better just before going on holiday. This was this year’s adventures ! 😂



Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire